Full program description
REGISTRATION IS ON-GOING
To register, please click here.
Kindly take note that only credit and debit card payments are accepted in this website. For payments via bank transfer (bank, GCash, PayMaya etc.), please proceed to the registration form.
Seeking mental health care is one of the most stressful journey and anxiety-provoking decisions that adults (parents and teachers) experience, primarily because they don’t know where to go and what to expect when they get there. This half-day seminar will provide the participants with the framework and process of looking into a child’s behavior and determining which psychological and learning problems of children merit professional attention and possibly, further evaluation and subsequent intervention.
Licensed Professional Teachers will earn 3 CPD points upon completion of the seminar
- Knowing Child Psychology and Mental Health Disorder
- Guidelines for Adults When Concerned About
- Children’s Behavior and Mental Health
- Categories of Problematic Disorders
- Observing and Identifying Early Symptoms and Red Flags of Behavior Problems
- Learning Checkpoint: Defining What You Are Seeing
Dr. Angelito Z. Antonio (Dean of School of Education and Human Development)
Includes Php 12 Service Fee for Credit Card Payments
November 25, 2023 at 8AM to 12NN
ACB 401, University of Asia and the Pacific
For more details, please contact
Ms. Gene Cruz